Collection and Usage
We collect and use information in the following ways:
- We collect and store information that you submit through forms on this site, such as your email address. We do not share any of your personal information with other companies.
- We receive some usage data from third parties, for analytical and statistical purposes. This information is used to improve our site and service.
- All Contacts you enter are considered private and will not ever be contacted. This information is never shared with third parties.
- We do not save credit card data on our servers. Credit card data is not even submitted to our server, but instead is sent directly to our payment gateway, Stripe. Stripe is fully PCI Compliant.
- Information you enter in forms is securely sent and stored in a database that only allows access from this site. From time to time an administrator may temporarily create a tunnel directly to the database for maintenance purposes.
- Our database is backed up and stored securely in Amazon's Cloud Storage Service. These backups are only used in the event of a catastrophic data loss.
- If you decide to close your account, it will be marked as such and will not be included in any communication lists.